Friday, November 11, 2011

Lacey Pumpkin Corner Flourish

Need something quick and simple for those last minute Thanksgiving cards or place cards on your Thanksgiving table?   Here's your answer - the Lacey Pumpkin Corner Flourish!


I only have 5 left, so hurry!   I'll get them out to you ASAP and if you want me to use priority mail, please note that in the comments.  And remember, if your order contains only Cheery Lynn products or Scor-Pal products and totals at least $50, shipping is free!


Linda made this quick and simple, yet very elegant card.  Try it, won't you??  From Linda:

Need a really quick and easy Thanksgiving card?  This ones fits that description.  The main focal point of this card is the Lacey Pumpkin Corner Flourish from Cheery Lynn Designs in the Classy Cards 'n Such online shop.  I cut this from paper in my stash and  attached it to my layered cardstock.  I then used the Spellbinders Labels Ten to add the Thanksgiving sentiment. As a final touch,  I dressed it up a bit with pearls and fall  leaves.  And there you have it, a very quick and easy Thanksgiving Card that anyone would love to receive!
Thanks, Linda!
There is gorgeous new Want2Scrap bling in the shop!!
There is also a new 3D Easel Card Kit in the shop here.   These kits are great for a relatively quick, yet eye-catching card!!  You can see all of the 3D art here

Click on the links above to easily see the items.

Thanks for stopping by!!!  Happy Veterans Day!

Pin It

No comments: