Saturday, December 31, 2011

Elegant and Simple Happy Birthday...

Jenn is sharing another beautiful card for us!  Take a look...

Hello everyone. Today I have an elegant yet simple birthday card to make. I like to make layered cards but they can become time consuming. The trick to simplifying the layers is to let the products do the work for you.


I started out with a base of Stardream Chiara Coral. I added a layer of paper from Webster's Pages Spring Market Collection which was absolutely perfect because it already had a blank frame on it that was perfect for stamping my sentiment in. Using Stardream Chiara Coral as the mat I added another layer of Spring Market paper. On top of that I added a Finesse Swirl by Want2Scrap. In the center I added a Calcutta Porcelane flower by Prima. It was that simple!





I have a tendency to hoard my stash and this is a great way to use some of that fabulous product we've all been hanging onto. Give it a try!
 Hope you have a blessed and Happy New Year!

Jenn
There are lots of new items in the Classy Cards 'n Such online shop this week!   Be sure to check out:
   * JustRite stamps - Some are newer releases and some are being clearanced by JustRite at unbelievable prices!  Some coordinate with some of the new Spellbinders below.
   * Glitz Design paper pads - There are five collections - most have a vintage look. Absolutely gorgeous!!!  

   * Spellbinders - Lots of new ones!  Some coordinate with the JustRite stamps!

Click the links above in gold to go directly to the items in the Classy Cards 'n Such online shop.

Thanks for stopping by and Happy New Year!!!!  Until next time....


Pin It

3 comments:

Linda said...

Jenn,
Beautiful card. I love the combination of papers you used.

Samantha said...

Jennipher this is beautiful I love how all the different papers go together. Love it!

Unknown said...

The use of ornaments in an artistic way is looking adorable.

Scratch card printing
membership card