Monday, December 5, 2011

NEW blog candy winner!!!

Unfortunately, judyjstamper who posted comment #14 on the Classy Cards 'n Such day on the Technique Junkies Blog Hop and was originally drawn as the blog candy winner on THIS blog has not responded.  So...I went back to random.org and commenter #11 was chosen who is Priscilla!! 

Priscilla said...
Great gift cards. Love the layers and all the details (love, love, love, the butterflies). I have the cd and I really need to make a couple for Christmas.
Thank you for the inspriation.


Thanks so much, Priscilla for your sweet comment!   You have until 11:00PM Central time on Wednesday, December 7th to contact me at beverly@classycardsnsuch.com to claim your blog candy!

I have some great deals coming up in the Classy Cards 'n Such online shop later this week, so stay tuned!!!

Thanks to all who commented and thanks for stopping by!!!  Until next time...

Pin It

No comments: