Thursday, December 29, 2011

Thinking of You, Friend

Linda has another gorgeous card to share!
 
The holidays are almost over and a New Year is beginning.  I'm really looking forward to all that's ahead for us here at Classy Cards 'n  Such!   The card I have for you  today is one that I made awhile back, but never got posted.  Even though the sentiment is "Thinking of You",  this could be changed so that the card could be used for many different occasions.
 
The bottom mat of the card is Stardream Fuse Vista paper topped with a designer paper from my collection.  These were both attached with Scor-Tape.   I then added a Spellbinders Lattice Rectangle also done in the Stardream Fuse Vista that was popped up with foam dots.  The Spellbinders Fancy Tags Two was cut from Esse Smooth Pearlized White and also attached with foam dots to add dimension.  I attached one of the beautiful Prima Ceylon-Attic flowers as my main focal point.  These come with pearls and rhinestones already attached so they create a really eye-catching presentation. 
 
My sentiment was a combination of Rubz from My Sentiments Exactly layered on a Spellbinders Labels Eighteen.  That's one of the great things about these Rubz.  They can be cut and pasted to make even more sayings when you combine different sets.  
 
I added some Want2Scrap baby blue rhinestones for some additional sparkle.  The white bow is made with the Bow-Easy using ribbon from my stash.  If you've never used the Bow-Easy, you should order one!  They are so easy to use and you can make a beautiful bow everytime!
 
 


Thanks, Linda!!   You can find the highlighted products in the Classy Cards 'n Such online store by clicking on the link.
 
Thanks for stopping by!!!  Until next time...
 
 
Pin It

No comments: