Saturday, December 3, 2011

TJ Blog Hop Winner and Being Confident

Here is Jennipher's latest!   Keep reading to see if you are a winner in the Technique Junkies Blog Hop!

Hello everyone! It's Jennipher with my latest creation using products from Classy Cards 'n Such.

Today's card showcases the beautiful Printery Designer Paper from Prima. My card base is made with Reich Shine cardstock. Can you see that gorgeous shimmer? So elegant!




Being Confident
http://jennipherlowery.com

To the base I added three black matted panels of the Printery paper. A square one in the upper and lower corner and a rectangle across the center. I cut out the doily using the French Pastry Doily Die from Cheery Lynn Designs. I've never used Cheery Lynn before and I am in love!

There was just enough room left in the center of the doily for one of the Scripture stamps from Verve. I chose Philippians 1:6 for myself as I am going to put this card on my desk at work as a reminder that no matter what the work day may bring my way nothing can interfere with the "good work that Jesus Christ has begun in me"! 

For some finishing touches I added some Black Soot distress ink to the edges of the doily and one of the beautiful Sugar Blooms from Prima.


Thanks, Jennipher!!  

And now for the winner of the Technique Junkies Blog Hop.   This is the winner of a $20 gift certificate from Classy Cards 'n Such chosen from those who commented on THIS blog.   The daily winners will be announced on Pat Huntoon's blog sometime today.  The Grand Prize winner will be announced on Monday, December 5th, so be sure to keep checking!  It might be you!!

So without further ado, the blog candy winner on the Classy Cards 'n Such Blog chosen using random.org is judyjstamper - comment #14:
       Blogger judyjstamper said... Lovely projects! The gift card holder is great.  November 28, 2011 12:33 PM
Congratulations Judy!!!  You have until 6PM Central time on Monday, December 5th to contact me at beverly@classycardsnsuch.com.  If I have not heard from you by then, I will choose another random winner.  

A special thank you to all who participated in the blog hop and left such wonderful comments!   I truly appreciate each of them!!!  I hope you will check back regularly or better yet, become a follower or email subscriber to the blog.   Links are on the upper left.

There are new Stampavie stamps (soooo cute!!!) in the shop.   You can see them by clicking the link above.   You can also see the products Jennipher used in her card by clicking the links.

Thanks for stopping by!!!  Until next time...

Pin It

No comments: