Thursday, March 8, 2012

Flowers Challenge #2 WINNER

I'm so pleased to announce that Karen Wallace - entry #7 - is the winner of our FLOWERS challenge!  Here is Karen's beautiful card!!




Karen, please contact me at beverly@classycardsnsuch.com to claim your $10 Gift Certificate to the Classy Cards 'n Such shop!   

In addition, Dawn (entry #2) and Diane Ahlers (entry #17) have won the Classiest Card Award to display on their blogs!!   There were so many classy entries with this challenge and I thank everyone for playing!!!

Our next challenge will be posted on Friday, March 9th.

Thanks for stopping by!!!  Until next time...





Pin It

2 comments:

Dawnll said...

Thank you so much for choosing my project as one of the classiest!
Congrats to the other two winners.

Karen W said...

Wow what an honor!! I just found this!! Thank you so much and I will contact Beverly. Thanks again, it's so much fun to participate and I loved all the cards that were shown. Wonderful job and congrats to everyone!!