Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Josephine and Kiki


The supplies I used on this card that can be bought from Classy Cards 'n Such are: 

Other supplies:  Copic markers, Crafts too! embossing folder, Oval Spellbinders die, gems, flowers, ribbon, double stick tape, yellow and green paper, glue

The image was stamped on white cryogen paper and colored with Copic Markers.  I cut Josephine and her cat out using an oval Spellbinders die which I mounted on the green Lattice Rectangle from Spellbinders. 


I embossed the yellow sheet of paper with an embossing folder. Since my cardstock was bigger then my folder, I put the cardstock in the embossing folder sideways and embossed twice after flipping the paper. I covered the seam with ribbon. The layers on top of the blank card are the yellow embossed sheet, green lattice, then the mini flourish.  I glued the flourish down and added flowers along the flourish and finished by adding a little bling to the corners of the card.










Thanks, Debbie!!!


Click on the gold links above to find any of these items in the Classy Cards shop!


Thanks for stopping by!!!  Until next time...



Pin It

1 comment:

Holly said...

Adorable! I love the flourish and that sweet Stampavie stamp!!