Saturday, March 24, 2012

Mummu


Supplies from Classy Cards 'n Such 
Other Supplies: Circle die cut from Spellbinders, scissors, Copic markers, double stick tape, black ink

This week's blog challenge at Classy Cards'n Such is to use an embossing folder.  The embossing folder I chose is the Tulip Frame from Crafts Too!  I chose to try something different.  I embossed the white cardstock then I inked the raised edges and then colored in the flowers from inside the embossing. I cut out the frame part using detailed scissors.


I colored Mummu with Copic markers. I just love this little lady!  She just seems to be dancing, so happy 
and comfortable with herself!  That's the way I would like to be at that age.

I added flowers to the lower corner and the saying from JustRite stamps to the upper corner.









Thanks and please be sure you enter the challenge!

Debbie

Thanks, Debbie!  Mummu is so cute!


There are LOTS of new Want2Scrap bling in the shop today!  And I do mean LOTS!!  There are also a couple of new Cheery Lynn Designs. Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pad are on sale!!!  You can see all of the details when you click the Weekly Deals icon on the right sidebar.


Thanks for stopping by!!!  Until next time...



Pin It

1 comment:

Chrissy D said...

Such pretty colors and a Fabulous card!