Thursday, April 12, 2012

Debbie's Challenge #5


Classy Cards 'n Such is having a bling challenge, and you all know I love my bling!  So this is one I had a blast with!  

The supplies that I used and can be purchased at Classy Cards are:


Other Supplies: Oval Spellbinders, black ink, blue paper, brown paper, double stick tape, glue dots, Copic markers


I started by stamping Sofia Wishes on White Cryogen cardstock.  This is the paper I choose for all of my cards that I color with Copic markers.  You get a really great blend on this paper!

I cut Sofia out using an oval die cut and outlined the cut edges with a brown marker.  I cut out the Lattice Rectangle on blue paper.   I wanted to see how hard this Nestabling might be to use so I had to put it on right then. And guess what??  It was easy, guys!!!  Will I buy more??  That is a big YES!!

I layered the lattice rectangle on brown paper and then back onto blue.  Finally, I added a brown Prima flower in the corner.







Make sure you you stop by the challenge blog and show us your bling!  When you enter your creation in the challenge, you are eligible to win a $10 Gift Certificate from Classy Cards!   Just think of all the bling you could buy with that!   

Thanks!

Debbie 

Thanks, Debbie!  Sofia is so cute!!   Won't you all join us in our challenge??  If you need to stock up on bling, it's on sale this week!!!  Details on bling and more here.

Thanks for stopping by!!!  Until next time...


Pin It

No comments: