Monday, April 16, 2012

God is My Hero

Hello everyone! It's Jennipher and I'm finally back with a card for Classy Cards 'n Such. It's been quite awhile!

Today's card was inspired by a challenge to make a card for your hero. Well, I don't know about you but, I'm constantly calling on God to get me out of a jam or to help me deal with the latest test in my life. 



So, it only seemed fitting to use the "Footprints in the Sand" poem on my card.  I started with a base of Cocoa cardstock. I added a distressed layer of French Kiss patterned paper by Glitz Designs. To the distressed edges I added Pumice Stone distress ink. On top of the patterned paper is a strip of Parrot Green/Yellow ribbon. For a finishing touch I added a Ceylon Attic flower by Prima (still available in Garden & White Wedding).

Supplies:
Cocoa Cardstock
French Kiss Glitz Designs Patterned Paper
Pumice Stone Distress Ink
May Arts Parrot Green/Yellow Ribbon
Prima Ceylon Attic Flower





Thanks, Jennipher, for a beautiful card using one of my favorite poems, too!!  I'm glad you are back!!


Our BLING challenge ends Thursday, but there is still plenty of time for you to enter and be eligible for a $10 Gift Certificate from the Classy Cards shop!   Details are here.


AND...to help soften the blow of Tax Day, all orders in any amount received April 17th or April 18th will receive a free gift!


Thanks for stopping by!!!  Until next time...



Pin It

No comments: