Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Best Wishes on Your Engagement!


Hi everyone - This is Chrissy D here today! I am so glad you came by the Classy Cards 'n Such Blog! Welcome! 

I had so much fun playing with the Canadian Kaleidoscope Doily from Cheery Lynn Designs! To help the ease of my die cutting, I used the Crafter's Tools and the Cuttlehug Large. I cut out the die, using  Layering Swatches in #1 Metallic Variety that were dry embossed using the Daisies Embossing Folder. I just LOVE how shimmery these papers are!

I painted some flowers that have been forever in my stash, with a water brush and the Holiday Sparkle Twinkling H20 and placed a dot of Viva Pearl Pen Ice White in the center of each of them. I cut the Leaf Die Cut from Cheery Lynn Designs using emerald cardstock.

I adhered all of the layers and added a bow from white organdy ribbon. Classy Cards 'n Such has a wide variety of beautiful trim, ribbons and lace available HERE.


I hope you enjoyed my project! Have a WONDERFUL day!

Thanks, Chris!

There are just a few hours left to enter our LACE challenge, so get your entry in now to be eligible to win a $10 Gift Certificate to the Classy Cards shop!!

Shirley H. from Tennessee has won our $25 First Anniversary Gift Certificate!!   Congratulations, Shirley!!!

Just three days left in our First Anniversary Blowout Sale!!! Shop now in the Classy Cards shop for the best deals!!!

Click any of the gold links above for more information.

Thanks for stopping by!!!  Until next time...


Pin It

No comments: