Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Male Graduation Card

This year, our family graduate is a young man.  Male cards, for some reason, are almost always hard for me to do since some of my favorite embellishments - bling, flowers, ribbon and lace - may not be the most appropriate. 


I kept it clean and simple.   The patterned paper is from the Glitz Vintage Blue paper pad and is layered directly onto the card base with no other papers.  I applied a sentiment from the Graduation Rubz to a die cut with the new Labels Twenty-five.   I sponged gently around the edge with the die cut still in place using Tumbled Glass.


Rubz (rub-ons) are sooo easy to apply!   You can find detailed instructions here.  I added the gold diploma from the Graduation outline sticker sheet.


I framed the card with the smallest lines from the Lines (gold) sheet and used the thickest line atop the patterned paper.


Finally, I cut an outline mat from the same patterned paper, adhered it directly to the back of the white die cut from the Labels Twenty-five with the To the Graduate Rubz and adhered to the white card base with foam pads.  Quick and easy!!!  Give it a try, won't you???   The gold links above take you directly to the items in the Classy Cards shop!




Thanks for stopping by!!!  Until next time...



Pin It

2 comments:

Judy1223 said...

Beverly, this is a CLASSIC graduation card...LOVE it!

Anonymous said...

Very nice & professional looking too.