Thursday, May 10, 2012

Mother's Day in Pink!!!

Hello everyone!  I needed a Mother's Day card for a friend's mother so I put together this very simple one. . . and because it's for Mother's Day, I used my favorite color pink!, The solid pink mat is cut from the Rose Quartz Paper and the design paper is a piece I had in my collection.  


I cut the Fancy Tags Two from the Rose Quartz Paper and  then added the matching Want2Scrap Nestabling.  These Nestabling elements add so much elegance to any card layout.  


I chose the sentiment from the My Sentiments Exactly Mother's Day rubz.  I added the small butterfly and highlighted it with some Want2Scrap pearls.  The Mini Flourish One was cut from some matching green paper and a small flower was added as an additional embellishment.  


This was very quick and easy to put together, but really makes a very classy looking card! 
Thanks, Linda, for another beautiful card!!  This is one that could be easily transformed into a very feminine birthday card, get well and many more!  Be sure to follow the gold links to find the items in the Classy Cards shop!


Be sure to enter our Graduation challenge to be eligible for a $10 Gift Certificate from the Classy Cards shop!   Click here for details!


Thanks for stopping by!!!  Until next time...





Pin It

2 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

Such a stunning creation ..the pearls are so gorgeous

Holly said...

Ohhhhhhhh this is beautiful!!!