Sunday, June 24, 2012

A Cupboard Full of Surprises


Hi folks!  It's Holly posting today, and I've got a fun card to share with you.  The products from Classy Cards 'n Such that I used today are:
 
Happy Birthday (Stampavie) - the little flower stamped in the background (yellow card base)
Olive Branches (Cheery Lynn Designs)
Miniature Rose (Cheery Lynn Designs)
Medium Rose (Cheery Lynn Designs)
 

 
Isn't that CUTE????  Those mice are so adorable!  I stamped the Cupboard image with black ink and then colored the image with Copic markers.  I cut some white cardstock slightly larger than the image and sponged blue ink around the edges.  The Cupboard image was adhered to the blue-sponged cardstock.  I stamped the tiny flower image from the Happy Birthday set with yellow ink onto the yellow card base (5.5" x 4.25").  The Cupboard image was adhered to the yellow card base.
 
I die cut some Olive Branches and glued those down on opposing corners.  I cut some flowers from blue cardstock.  Each flower has four layers of petals glued together.  I used the Distressed Fuzz technique from Technique Junkies to add some white fuzz to the centers and then I fluffed up the petals with my fingers.
Love those cute mice!!!  Thanks, Holly!

Please take a few minutes and share your creations using GLITTER in our GLITTER challenge here.   You just might be the winner of a $10 Gift Certificate to the Classy Cards shop!  All of the details are here.

Clicking any of the gold links above will take you to more info.

Thanks for stopping by!!!  Until next time...


Pin It

No comments: