Saturday, June 30, 2012

Victory in Jesus!!!


Hi everyone! It's Jennipher with a new card to share!

Today's card has a subtle patriotic flare to it. I used some of the wonderful designer paper from the Webster's Pages Spring Market, Yacht Club & Country Estate Collection Combo Pack. I started with a 5.25" square card base. I distressed the edges of the star patterned paper and adhered them to the base. On the other side of the beautiful star patterned paper is the wonderful pattern that I layered on top of it. I just love how it was designed like note paper. It made the perfect background for stamping my Scripture. 

From that same collection of paper, I cut out a small square and rounded the corners of it. I layered this on top of the base layers. Once I had that placed, I used the Finesse Swirl Silver Rhinestones from Want2Scrap as a border across the bottom. 

For a finishing touch, I added a Prima Ceylon Flower in White Wedding in the middle of the Finesse Swirl. These are just gorgeous. They are elegant "linen-look" fabric flowers with a jewel box center that consists of a mixture of beads and pearls. They make the perfect embellishment for any classy card and they are also available in a "Garden" collection which are lovely pastel shades. 

Supplies:
It's hot outside and a great weekend to stay inside, enjoy the A/C and SHOP!!   See all of our current sales HERE!!!


Thanks for stopping by!!!  Until next time...



Pin It

No comments: