Monday, June 18, 2012

Whatever you ask...


Hi everyone!   This is Jennipher posting today.   My card today was inspired by the power of prayer.  My Mom was recently given some bad news and had to undergo some medical testing. There were lots of people praying for her and just like the Scripture says "we believed and received" good news! So I made this card to celebrate the good news and to have on hand to send to someone else in their time of need. 

I started my card with a 5x5 base of Emerald cardstock. To that, I added a layer of designer paper from the Laced with Grace Collection by Glitz Designs. I just love this line of paper! 

I stamped my Scripture on a rectangle of white cardstock and inked the edges with Distress Inks. I had to mix two colors together to get the shade I wanted. 

Using the Lace Corner Deco dies from Cheery Lynn Designs, I cut out two white lacy corners and added them to opposite corners. I used the Lace Corner Deco E collection and this was my first time using them. I really like them and you get three different designs in a package. It's a great deal! 

For finishing touches I added a Calcutta Mini in Willow which is a perfect match with the Emerald cardstock. The card ended up being a clean and simple design with the focus on the scripture, which I feel is appropriate. 




To all those people out there who prayed for my Mom, THANK YOU! 

Thanks for a beautiful card, Jenn!   I'm so glad your mom is better!!

Join us in our easy GLITTER challenge!   Details here.

As always, follow the gold links above for more info.

Thanks for stopping by!!!  Until next time...



Pin It

No comments: