Sunday, August 26, 2012

Floral Friendship

Hello everyone!  It's Jennipher and I'm back with a 3D Floral Friendship card. If you've not tried any of the 3D art that Beverly has in the store, you really should. The flowers are a cinch to put together and the pieces are numbered.

I chose to work with the 3D Die Cut - Red Roses. The die cut sheet comes with three different roses for you to assemble. Today I worked with the one on the lower portion of the sheet.

I started with a 4.25x5.5 base of Azalea cardstock. This is a gorgeous shimmery pink/rose color and it reminds me of the blooms my Mom would get on her azalea bushes when I was a child. Next, I added a Fanciful Flourish cut out of Chiara Coral cardstock. This is the most beautiful pale pink with a lovely shimmer. Then, I begin to build my rose on top of the flourish. I used large and small Joy! foam pads to adhere the different pieces.

For finishing touches, I die-cut a Sizzix label and stamped my sentiment on it. I added liquid pearls in Rouge around the label for some added pop. 



This card came together quickly and easily and it's all because of that fabulous 3D Art!  Give it a try. You won't regret it! 

Supplies:
Azalea cardstock
Chiara Coral cardstock
Cheery Lynn Designs Fanciful Flourish

3D Art Red Roses

Joy! foam pads large
Joy! foam pads small


I love making these 3D images!   So fun!!!!   

Be sure to sign up for the Classy Cards Newsletter!  Just complete the info under the pink envelope and pencil on the top left of the blog!   You will receive great offers not available elsewhere!!

Thanks for stopping by!!!  Until next time...






Pin It

1 comment:

Stef H said...

wow! beeeeeeeeee utiful!!!

hugs :)