Friday, August 24, 2012

Linda's Hedgehog with Umbrella!!!


Hello, everyone.  It's Linda posting a card using the Hedgehog with Umbrella stamp from Stampavie.  As all of you who follow the blog know, we have been highlighting the Stampavie stamps from the Classy Cards 'n Such shop on the blog throughout the month of August, and Beverly has a wonderful sale going on in conjunction with that. 

For my card, I stamped the Hedgehog with Umbrella with black ink and colored him with Prismacolor pencils.  You could certainly use any other coloring medium you like such as the Tim Holtz Distress Markers Beverly has in the shop.  I die cut  the stamp using the Spellbinders Deckled Edge Classic Oval die.  I did ink around the edges of the stamp before I removed it from the die.

To assemble the card, I cut a base from Stardream Fuse Vista paper and added some light blue striped paper from my stash.  This was adhered using Scor-Tape.  I used the Cheery Lynn Designs Italian Flourish Doily Die, also cut from the Stardream Fuse Vista paper,  to create a backdrop for the  cute little Hedgehog stamp.  I used the Quickie Glue Pen to glue the Italian Flourish to the card.  I really like using these pens when you need to glue very small parts of a die cut to your card.  The sentiment was stamped and embossed with detail embossing powder onto a Spellbinders Grommet Tags die.   I added a little bling using the Want2Scrap Steel Blue Pearls.





Remember!!  The sale on the Stampavie stamps will only last through August 31,  so hurry and order your favorites from the great selection in the Classy Cards 'n Such shop!  

Thanks, Linda!  Spellbinders are 15% off, too, through August 15th!   You can see all of the details here about both sales.

The new Cheery Lynn release should arrive today, so check back later this afternoon on the Classy Cards website here!  Some of the pre-ordered items have already sold out, but never fear!  I'll be ordering more this weekend, so order yours now before the next order runs out!

Click the gold links above for more info and to order.

Thanks for stopping by!!!  Until next time...


Pin It

No comments: