Saturday, October 6, 2012

Remain in Me


Hello Everyone! It's Jennipher and I am most delighted to be back designing for Classy Cards 'n Such! I had such a blast last time I couldn't resist coming back. 

My card today is 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 square. I started with a base of pale pink cardstock. Then I added a sheet of designer paper from the Glitz Designs Pretty In Pink Collection. It has such a lovely musical background with just a hint of pink in it. I distressed the edges of my paper and then sponged on Spun Sugar Distress Ink

Before adhering that layer to the pale pink base I added a strip of May Arts Textured Two Tone Ribbon in Fuchsia/Pink across the top. 

I used my Spellbinders Labels Eighteen largest die to cut out a matching flower border stamp for the Scripture I planned to use. I colored in the tiny flowers with Copic Markers. I just love how they are making coordinating stamps to work with these Spellbinders Dies. It's so much fun! I also used the Spun Sugar Distress Ink around the die cut edges.

For finishing touches I found the perfect shade of a pink/fuchsia flower in the Flowershop De Soie Collection by Prima. I added that to the lower right corner of my card. 

I hope you are inspired by what I created today and will give some of these fabulous products a try!
Thanks, Jenn, for a beautiful and inspirational card of encouragement!


Be sure to check out the new dies in the shop.  You can see them all here in the NEW!!! section!
Snowflake Corner

Curly Wreath
Thanks for stopping by!!!  Until next time...


Pin It

1 comment:

Judy1223 said...

Wow, what a gorgeous card! (Welcome back, too!)