Friday, October 26, 2012

White Rose Wreath

Hi everyone!  It's Jenn and I have an easy to make wreath card to share with you this week.

For starters,  I began with a base of Stardream Ruby cardstock measuring 4.25 x 5.5 inches.   Next, using Stardream Emerald cardstock, I cut out the Curly Wreath Die by PoppyStamps. It's hard to see the wreath because I already have the flowers and leaves added, but this die cut has so many different potentials and cuts out nicely. 

Curly Wreath
Before I adhered the wreath to my card base, I decorated it. I started with the Mini Roses in White. These come with very long wire stems and I recommend that if you are going to use them to decorate a wreath that you cut the stems shorter so that you don't have so much wire to wrap around the wreath. Once I had the roses in place, it looked a little sparse so I used my leaf punch and the Stardream Emerald cardstock to create some leaves and fill in the gaps. I used glue dots to adhere my completed wreath to the card base. However, for added dimension you could use adhesive foam pads.

For finishing touches I cut out a label and stamped my sentiment on it. 




Such a beautiful card, Jenn!  Thanks!!

Stampavie has some great new Christmas stamps out this year!   Four of them are already in the Classy Cards shop along with some great foil from Spellbinders.   You can see it all when you click here!  Click any of the gold links above to go to the products which Jenn used on her card.

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...


Pin It

No comments: