Thursday, November 29, 2012

Swirl Baubles in Green


Hello everyone!  It's Linda back again with a Christmas card this time.  Last Christmas I made a card using the Crafts Too Swirl Baubles Embossing Folder and the colors red  and white.  This year Beverly asked me to do another card using the same folder but changing the colors to see how that would look. I decided to see how the card would look made up in green.  


For the card base, I used Pearlized Esse White Metallic cardstock.  I added a mat of Stardream Emerald green cardstock adhered with Scor-Tape.  I embossed the Swirl Baubles Embossing Folder on another piece of the white  cardstock and matted it with the green cardstock.  

I randomly placed green rhinestones from Want2Scrap on the embossed ornaments.  I added a gold Merry Christmas outline sticker.  The top layer of mats was popped up on pop dots to add some dimension to the card.  This is a very simple and easy card to make and goes together very quickly.  As I did with this card, you can choose any color and totally change the look of the card.



Here is Linda's original card.   Click here to go to her blog post.



Thanks, Linda!  This is such a classy card, yet quick and easy to make!!

The Swirl Baubles Embossing Folder is finally available again!  Click here to order yours while supplies last!  Click any of the gold links above to order or get more info.

Thanks for stopping by!!!  Until next time...


Pin It

1 comment:

Judy1223 said...

Oh, ow very pretty! Love the bling!