Friday, December 21, 2012

Grow Old with Me


Good morning, Steph here with an anniversary card using assorted papers from the wonderful Handmade Holidays paper pack from Simple Stories.  I love the variety of papers and colors in this collection and it's great being able to use some of these papers for non-Christmas projects.



I selected several different sheets of paper from this collection pack to use on my card, inking each layer with Ranger Antique Linen Distress Ink,  and then matting each layer with brown cardstock.  I stamped Jack and Ginger on Cryogen White cardstock, then colored them with Copic markers.  Using the Spellbinders Oval Medallion Dies as an anchor for the couple, I cut the stamped image out and used Joy Foam Adhesives to pop the couple from the background layers.




Using Art Impression's Grow Old With Me stamp, I inked it using the Ranger  Black Soot Distress Marker and stamped it on another strip of paper from the Handmade Holidays paper pack.

I love this little couple!   This card would be perfect for a Valentine card, anniversary or even just because!

Even better...all Stampavie, including Jack and Ginger, are on sale!  Click here to find out how to save 15% on all Stampavie stamps!

Thanks for stopping by!!!  Until next time...


Pin It

No comments: