Sunday, December 16, 2012

Manger Scene


Hello everyone!  It's Linda posting my last Christmas card of this holiday season.  This is a very simple and easy card to put together and would be great if you're making multiple cards to send.  



I started by cutting a mat of Esse Smooth Pearlized Cocoa and then added a blue mat cut from paper from my stash.  The mats were adhered with Scor-Tape.   I used outline stickers to construct the front of the card.  The main focal  point is the Manger Scene.  The sentiment is from the Merry Christmas sentiment stickers.  I then outlined it with Gold Lines Border stickers.  I used the Bow-Easy to make my little bow and added a Want2Scrap rhinestone to make the star shine.


I want to thank all of you for following the Classy Cards 'n Such Blog and all of our design team members and for all  the kind comments you have posted about our cards.  I wish all of you a very Merry Christmas and may the New Year bring you much peace and happiness!
I hope you will try the outline stickers!  They are so quick and easy and very elegant, too!  Click any of the gold links for more information.

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...


Pin It

1 comment:

Holly said...

Oh Linda, this is beautiful!!!