Monday, January 14, 2013

A Snowflake Thank You

It's Holly posting today, and it's actually been cold here in Texas!  These chilly temperatures put me in the mood to make a snowflake card, so here is what I came up with.



I started with a couple of patterned papers and I cut the blue plaid paper with a fishtail notch using scissors.  Next, I used the Snowflake 5 die (Cheery Lynn Designs) and cut it out twice, once with white cardstock and once with blue cardstock.  I cut a smaller snowflake with the Snowflowers Set 1 die (Cheery Lynn Designs) from white cardstock.  I layered the large blue snowflake over the large white one, and then I layered the small white snowflower over the large blue snowflake.  A blue button was adhered to the center and the entire snowflake was adhered to the left side of the patterned papers.

I stamped the Thank You from the Sweet Wishes stamp set (Stampavie) with some plum ink near the bottom of the card.  The bottom corners were rounded off with a corner punch, and I wrapped some Chalk White seam binding around the top of the card.  

Here's hoping you're staying warm!  :-)


Another cute one, Holly!

Are you planning to be at Stamp and Scrap Fest in Pasadena TX this weekend?  If so, be sure to let me know.  I would love to meet you!   You can purchase tickets by clicking the Stamp and Scrap Fest icon on the right side of the Classy Cards blog!

Thanks for stopping by!!!  Until next time...


Pin It

No comments: