Wednesday, January 9, 2013

I Love You

Good morning, Steph again with a quick Valentine's Day card for you.
 
I used beautiful papers from the Love Letters 6 x 6 paper pad, matting each with brown cardstock.  Doodlebug makes some awesome Doodle Twine that coordinated perfectly with this paper line, so I wrapped it around the left side of the card.



Several sheets of paper contained postage stamp alphabet letters, so I cut them apart to spell "I LOVE U" and matted each letter with brown cardstock and adhered to the front of the card.  


Joy Foam Adhesives were used under the letters "I" and "U" to add a little more dimension.
Thanks, Steph!  What a cute idea!

Valentine's Day is just over a month away!  It's not too soon to get going on your Valentine cards!  Click here to see lots of great Valentine products that are perfect for your cards and scrapbook pages.  Order yours now!!

Thanks for stopping by!!!  Until next time...


Pin It

No comments: