Monday, January 28, 2013

Sanded Summer Flowers

Hi, it's Holly posting today, and I've got this sweet sanded card to share with y'all.  



I bought the new Summer Flowers (Formerly Flower Corner 1) embossing folder as soon as I saw it in the store, and I put some purple Core'dinations cardstock inside and ran it  through my Big Shot machine.  I then took my paper out of the folder and used some sandpaper to lightly sand the raised areas.  See how it brings out the embossed flowers from the embossing folder?  So cool!  You can do this with any of the embossing folders in the Classy Cards 'n Such store.

I didn't want to cover up any of this gorgeous sanding, so I used some Baby Pearls - White in the centers of the flowers.  I stamped the sentiment from the Hugs & Kisses Sentiments stamp set (JustRite) onto some white cardstock and cut it out with a Lacey Circle die (Spellbinders).  

I love the gorgeous simplicity of this card.  Think of all the different colors you could do this with, and it would be perfect for birthday cards, Mother's Day cards, friendship cards, sympathy cards, and thinking of you cards.  
So cute, Holly!  Another take on this beautiful folder!

When I re-ordered the Flower Corner 1 embossing folder, I got the same folder with a different name - Summer Flowers - by a different company.  It's the same folder, just different packaging.  I have several in stock, so get yours now!

Postal rates have increased and unfortunately, so must my shipping charges.  As always, for domestic orders only, I charge a small handling fee plus actual shipping.  Over payment of shipping/handling is refunded as store credit which will automatically apply to your next order.  The Classy Cards international shipping policy is here.  Thanks for your understanding!

Click any of the gold links above for more info.

Thanks for stopping by!!!  Until next time...



Pin It

No comments: