Sunday, January 13, 2013

Sofia Heart Valentine & NEW Cheery Lynn release now available!!!

Hi everyone! It's Jenn and I'm feeling some love in the air so today I'm going to share a Valentine's Day card with you. 



To create this card, I started with a 5.5 x 4.25 card base made with Pearlized Esse White Metallic cardstock.
I created my own background by using Trendy Tape by Queen and Co. in Polka Dot Red and Stripe Red. Trendy Tapes add color and pattern without adding bulk to your card.

For the focal point of my card, I die cut three Sofia Hearts out of Stardream Jupiter cardstock and arranged them in a triangle.

Finishing touches include a sentiment stamped on a label adorned with some Red Pearls.





I love how beautiful your card is, Jenn!  Striking, yet simple.

The January release of NEW Cheery Lynn dies is now available in the Classy Cards shop!  It is awesome!  Click here to see all of the new Cheery Lynn dies and much more!

Thanks for stopping by!!!  Until next time...


Pin It

No comments: