Saturday, February 2, 2013

Valentine Be Mine

Hello everyone. It's Jenn posting today. I have a clean, simple, yet elegant Valentine card to share with you. 



I started with a 6 x 5.5 base of Champagne Reich Shine. To that I added a layer of the beautiful leaf foil paper from the Magnolia Grove paper pad.

Using some gold cardstock and the Cherish Border by Memory Box, I die-cut a border to place a little further down from the center. I popped the border up by using the Joy Foam Pads.

Next, I used the Spellbinders Fancy Tags and some vanilla paper to die-cut a tag to stamp my sentiment on. And that's it! I told you it was simple. 



So beautiful, Jenn!!!

Unfortunately, the Cherish Heart border recently sold out and I won't be able to get any more before Valentine's Day.  However, Tangled Hearts would work well on this card too!

Thanks for stopping by!!!  Until next time...


Pin It

1 comment:

Handgathered said...

Beautiful card. That paper is striking.