Friday, March 8, 2013

Happy Spring

Hi Everyone. It's Jenn posting today. I don't know about you, but I'm ready for Spring and if I can't have it in my weather then I will create my own Spring in my cards.


I started out with a 4.25 x 5.5 base of Pearlized Esse White Metallic. To the left side, I added a strip of Trendy Tape in Polka Dot Green.

Using some textured green cardstock and the Spellbinders D-Lites Fantastic Flourish One, I cut out the beautiful flourish and made it the focal point of my card. I added some White Pearls in various sizes to the mini flower centers.

Using white cardstock and a Spellbinders Labels Eighteen, I cut out a label to stamp my sentiment on.

For the perfect finishing touch, I added a Prima Gillian flower in White to the upper left hand corner. These precious little puffs of sheer fabric just "scream spring" to me.

The sentiment on this card could easily be switched out to make a classy "happy birthday" or "thank you" card. So many possible options and very little time required. When time is of the essence, I recommend using Trendy Tape in place of ribbon and a Spellbinders D-Lites Shapeabilities as your focal point. You can't go wrong.





Thanks, Jenn!   Such a cute and pretty card!!

Have you seen all of the new Memory Box die cuts, Impression Obsession stamps and dies, Our Daily Bread Designs Easter stamps and Graphic 45 paper!  You can see all of these great products and more by clicking here!

Thanks for stopping by!!!  Until  next time...


Pin It

No comments: