Monday, March 25, 2013

Happy Thoughts


Hey y'all, it's Holly posting today.  Are you ready for a pop of color??  I've created a fun "just because" card with touches of bright red to bring a smile to someone's face.


I pulled out the Summer Fresh 6x6 paper pad (Simple Stories) and cut two of the papers down to fit on a blue card base.  I die cut some red cardstock with the gorgeous new Lady Kate Edger die (Cheery Lynn Designs) and adhered it between the two patterned papers.  Next, I wrapped some red twill ribbon around the card and tied it in a knot. 

At the bottom of the Summer Fresh paper pad are some fun frames and journaling blocks, so I cut one of them out and stamped this happy sentiment from the Anytime Sentiments stamp set (Impression Obsession) with red ink.  I used some Joy Foam Pads (small) to adhere this sentiment over the ribbon.

Lastly, I pulled out the new Daisy Strip die (Cheery Lynn Designs) and cut some yellow cardstock.  I layered three of the daisy flowers together and added a red button to the center.  I glued this down to the lower left corner of my sentiment.

This is a fun and happy card to send to someone who might need a little smile to brighten up their day.  I love these colors and these gorgeous papers in this Summer Fresh paper pad.  :-)
Anyone would smile when they receive a card like this!  Thanks, Holly!

Have you joined the Classy Cards newsletter list yet?  If not, don't delay!   Newsletter subscribers get the best weekly deals!  Sign up now on the upper left side of the Classy Cards blog under the pink envelope!

Click any of the gold links above for more info and to purchase the products Holly used.

Thanks for stopping by!!!  Until next time...



Pin It

No comments: