Friday, May 10, 2013

DESIGN TEAM CALL!!! Topsy Turvy Birthday card

It's time for a Classy Cards Design Team call!!!


Please be sure to apply if you are interested!!!


Good morning, everyone. Steph here again and I've created a quick and easy birthday card using papers from the Love Letters paper pad.  This paper collection is full of single sided and double sided papers as well as glitter papers.   You have so many creative options when using this collection.


Since I needed a birthday card I pulled out JustRite Stampers Topsy Turvy Cakes and stamped a cake on Cryogen White Curious Metallic  I then lightly colored the cake with Copic Markers.  For a little added bling, I used a Sakura Gelly Roll Pen.


I used a Spellbinders Oval die to cut the cake and the second layer.  Then I cut the largest Spellbinders Labels Eighteen die from brown cardstock to anchor the cake.  This piece was then added to the card with Joy Foam Adhesives.

A strip of pink paper was mounted on brown cardstock and added across the center of the card and the sentiment was stamped on top in black ink.
Thanks, Steph!  Cute card!

Click any of the gold links above for more info.

Thanks for stopping by!!!  Until next time...


Pin It

No comments: