Monday, May 20, 2013

Windows with Red Gingham Curtains


Hi, it's Holly posting today.  How about a sweet and simple window card for your inspiration today?



I had fun putting all these different die cuts together.  Basically, I started by cutting all the elements and then I glued them down onto a red card base.  I stamped the sentiment from the Floral Vintage Labels Two set with black ink directly below the window.  

The dies that I used are as follows:

Grand Madison Window - cut with white cardstock
Plush Curtains - cut with red cardstock for the valance
Plush Curtains - cut again with red gingham paper from Summer Fresh 6x6 paper pad
Walking Cat - cut with black cardstock

There's so many different colors, papers, and scenes you can create with this great window die.  Check out all the dies and stamps in the Classy Cards 'n Such store to get ideas for creating your own window cards.  :-)
Holly is right!  There are so many cute variations of this card that could be made.  Try your hand at it too, won't you??

Thanks for stopping by!!!   Until next time...


Pin It

1 comment:

joy said...

That's so cute! I love the font in the Hello.