Monday, August 19, 2013

A Mountain View

Hi! Today it's Joy  and have I got a card for you! My card features a stamp set from Classy Cards 'n Such.  It is called A Mountain View.

I bought this set in order to make some classy men's cards. They are always a challenge for me, but this set is going to make it easy.

 
Here is a quick list of supplies:

Mountain View  stamp by Flourishes
Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pads
Tim Holtz Distress Ink Markers
Paper Blossoms Paper Tool Kit


I used  Tim Holtz Distressed Ink Pads, (love 'em!) to ink up my paper and some Tim Holtz Distressed Ink Markers to add just a little color.

I distressed the edges with a distressing tool and used my tweezers from Paper Blossoms Paper Tool Kit to grab the edge of the corner and curl. I held it for a minute and it stayed curled.

 I colored some twine with my Tim Holtz Distress Markers and tied in a knot. 

Check out Classy Cards 'n Such stamp sets, there are so many to choose from. I have a very long list, and I hope Santa will bring me a few.

Thanks for looking at my card and have a happy stamping day ! 
   
Your card is so perfect for the men! Thanks Joy!!

There are lots of new products in the Classy Cards shop over the past week or so!   Be sure to check them all out here.



Click any of the gold links above for more info or to purchase the products Joy used.


Thanks for stopping by!!! Until then...


 
  Pin It

1 comment:

Holly said...

Joy, this is gorgeous! I love the distressed edges and your sepia toned coloring!!