Friday, September 6, 2013

Christmas Poinsettias

Hi, it's Misti!  

A  few weeks ago, my youngest son and I had to make a trip into a big craft store for a couple of art items on the school supply list.  We walked in on a mission to get the items and get out.  As we were walking through the store, he looked at me and asked, "Christmas is still months away, right?"   I tried to explain that crafters needed to be able to buy supplies early to be able to make things.  The days between school starting and Christmas break seem to go by very quickly.  I decided I needed to ramp up my Christmas card making just a tad or I would be in a frenzy come December. 



I used the My Favorite Things - Blueprints 3 for the scalloped border.  I love, love this!!!  I can't wait to use the other components of this set.  It is so versatile!  I KNOW the other set will jump into my cart soon!  *wink* 

Other supplies used:
Embossing folder: Flower Flourish by Crafts Too!
Tim Holtz Distress markers: Forest MossBarn DoorFired BrickMustard SeedVintage Photo  


A very pretty Christmas card! Thanks Misti!!

Click any of the gold links above for more info or to purchase any of the products Misti used. 

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...

Pin It

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Misti- Gorgeous card! I love the coloring and shading. The flowers are so bright and pretty! The way you mixed the embossing folder and the patterned paper is just perfect!!