Friday, September 20, 2013

Flowers and Friends

Hi, it's Misti!

I'm so thankful for a friend who keeps a good, positive attitude even when life isn't pleasant.  She's been without a job for over 6 months, but you would never guess it by her attitude.  This saying from the JustRite Poppies Labels Twenty-Nine set reminds me of her.



Supplies Used:
Daisy Today from Impression Obsession
Blueprints 3 by My Favorite Things
Tim Holtz Distress markers - Scattered Straw
Dots Embossing Folder by Crafts Too!
Vintage Blue 6 x 6 paper pad by Glitz Designs 

I took a scrap piece of designer paper from the Vintage Blue 6 x 6 paper pad.  The white panel, is a full panel that I used the Dots Embossing Folder on.  The scrap piece of Glitz designer paper is placed on top of the dots and then I added a piece of Black/White Polka Dot Ribbon, Cami Sheer
to cover up that edge.

I stamped the single daisy image and the sentiment on my white panel.  All I needed was a little tiny bit of coloring with the Scattered Straw distress marker for the center of the daisy.

I pulled out the Blueprints 3 and used the scalloped border.

For the final touch  I added a couple of Black Pearls in opposite corners.

Everyone should have a friend in their life to be thankful for, and this is a great way to show them how much you appreciate them!


Your card is so cheerful and pretty! Thanks Misti!!

Be sure to click here to see this week's deals!   There are lots of new products in the Classy Cards 'n Such shop over the past week or so!   Be sure to check them all out here. 

Click any of the gold links above for more info or to purchase the products Misti used.

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until then...


Pin It

No comments: