Friday, September 27, 2013

Love & Joy


Hi Everyone! It's Jenn and it's been quite a while since I've posted a card for Classy Cards 'n Such. I had to take some time off to care for my Mom and I want to thank everyone for their prayers and support. Most especially Beverly and the ladies of the Classy Cards 'n Such Design Team.

Today, I am sharing a card with you created with one of the fabulous new Flourishes stamp sets, Holiday Topiaries.



I began with a square card base of 5.5" x 5.5". To that, I added one layer of patterned paper from the Holly Bright 6 1/2" x 6 1/2" paper pad by Kaisercraft. Then I added a green scalloped die-cut border that can be found in the back of the paper pad. This paper pad comes with 4 pages of die-cuts that can be used to enhance or complete your card designs. It's a must-have for all your holiday crafting.

After I had stamped and colored up my topiary, using my Copic markers, I used my  Decorative Labels Eight by Spellbinders, to die-cut the image out. Then I slightly over-stamped my sentiment over the image.

For finishing touches and to add that holiday feel, I die cut three snowflowers using Cheery Lynn Designs Snowflowers Set 1.

Since no card is complete without a little bling, I added Baby Rhinestones - Red to the Snowflower centers.



What a pretty card! Thanks Jenn!!

There are lots of new products in the Classy Cards 'n Such shop over the past week or so!   Be sure to check them all out here.

Click any of the gold links above for more info or to purchase the products Jenn used.

Thanks for stopping by!!!  Until next time...

 
Pin It

No comments: