Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Simple Elegance

Welcome to the Classy Cards 'n Such blog today. It's Diane, here  to show you my "Simple Elegance" card I made for fall.



I love everything about this card starting with the gorgeous stamp set from Flourishes called Autumn Blessings. One of my favorite things about Flourishes stamps are the precise, perfect image you get with each stamp, making them a breeze to color!

Speaking of color, I used my Tim Holtz Distress Markers and Tim Holtz Water Brush on watercolor paper. There are so many colors to work with in this set, making an easy, easy job of shading!! You may purchase them single here. 

I mounted my piece on my newest Spellbinders  Decorative Labels Eight die. I cut the die on Champaign Neenah Pearlized Metallic paper. I love this paper!  It is a nice sturdy weight and has a bit of a metallic bling to it!!



Underneath all this goodness, is a Designer Paper from Authentique Tradition 6 x 6 paper pad. There are numerous paper pads to choose from here.
Other items I used in the making of my card are:

Cuttlehug, large - this makes a onetime pass with the intricate dies, I use it every time!
1/2" Scor-tape - this sticks and holds!!
Joy! Foam Pads Small  - to pop up my image

Thanks for visiting with me today!!

An elegant and classy card!! Thanks Diane!!!

There are lots of new products in the Classy Cards 'n Such shop over the past week or so!   Be sure to check them all out here.
 
Click any of the gold links above for more info or to purchase the products Diane used.


Thanks for stopping by!!!  Until next time...
 


Pin It

3 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Love! Gorgeous image and card!

Darlene said...

Absolutely gorgeous Diane! Your choice in background paper really makes the image POP! And your coloring is superb! Well done ... lovin' your creations!

Lisa said...

This is so elegant and absolutely beautiful, Diane!! The image is so pretty and colored perfectly!! What a gorgeous card!!

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts