Monday, October 14, 2013

Christmas Candles

Hello Friends! It's Diane here on the Classy Cards 'n Such blog with you today.



I wanted to get an early start on my Christmas cards as you all know how busy the season can be and how it seems to sneak up on you before you know it!!

I made a glittery round card using the Glowing Candles,
Memory Box die. I cut the die twice, once on white cardstock and then again on green cardstock. I just trimmed away the green part of the candles and adhered the two together.

I added little Baby Rhinestones-Red for my berries. The veins of the leaves I outlined with a Gelly Roll Stardust Clear Pen by Sakura, giving a bit of sparkle to the leaves!

Underneath the candles, I used red cardstock and cut the French Pastry Doily Die by Cheery Lynn Designs. Yes, I know you see me use this A LOT, but I can't help myself...I LOVE it!!

Cute card for the holidays!! Thanks Diane!!!

Click any of the gold links above for more info or to purchase any of the products Diane used. 

There are lots of new products in the Classy Cards 'n Such shop over the past week or so!   Be sure to check them all out here.

Thanks for stopping by!!!  Until next time...



Pin It

3 comments:

Misti said...

So very pretty, Diane!

Lisa said...

This is so elegant and beautiful, Diane!! The candles look amazing and the entire design is fabulous!!

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Debbie said...

Love how you added the background under the candles. So pretty!