Monday, November 11, 2013

Beautiful Sunflower

Hi, it's Misti! 

My card for you today started from my background paper.  I was looking through some of my paper pads and noticed how I have 2 or 3 of the same pad and I have used the exact same papers out of each pad.  I looked through some of the papers that I haven't used and decided to plan my card around those papers.




I pulled out 2 papers from the French Country paper pad by Graphic 45. I cut my sunflower background paper panel to 4 x 5 1/4 inches.  And cut the yellow piece 3 x 5 1/4 inches. 

Then I decided my ribbon, Eggshell Seam Binding, was going to go at the top.  Then stamped my sunflower, from the Sunflower Vintage Labels Five by JustRite, onto a white layering panel.  I used Wild HoneyPeeled Paint & Vintage Photo distress markers with the Detailer Water Brush.  

I remembered to write down the dimensions as I was cutting, so I included those this time.
Thanks, Misti!  I love those sunflowers!!

The M-Bossabilities sale ends Tuesday!  Details are here.

Thanks for stopping by!!!  Until next time...



Pin It

No comments: