Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Bronze Autumn Greetings

Hi Classy friends!  It's Holly posting today, and I would like to share this rich, shimmery, autumn-inspired card with you.



I bought some of the Echo - Bronze Stardream Metallic paper from Classy Cards 'n Such, and it is just perfect for fall-inspired cards.  I cut a layer of this gorgeous paper and adhered it to a mustard card base.  You can see the shimmer in the first picture, but here is a picture of how it really shimmers and changes when you tilt it back and forth in your hands.



Isn't that awesome?  I love this Metallic paper!  I kept my card simple by cutting out the rectangles using the dies from the Blueprints 4.  I cut three mustard cardstock pieces and then three pieces from one of the papers in the Autumn Song 6x6 paper pad.  I kept them in the same order so you can see the graduation of colors in the papers.

Before I adhered my rectangles down on my card, I die cut some flourishes from a deep rust colored cardstock.  I cut one Mini Fanciful Flourish and one Mini Fanciful Flourish - Reverse (Cheery Lynn Designs), and then I cut the flourishes apart and arranged them behind and around the rectangles.  Once everything was arranged, I glued it all down.

I wanted a little sentiment at the bottom, so I die cut the "hi" from the Parker Lower Alphabet and arranged it on the bottom rectangle.  It needed a little shimmer to go with the gorgeous Bronze paper, so I covered the "hi" with Champagne Stickles and let it dry.  Once it was completely dry, I glued the letters down.

I love how this card turned out.  You can see the gorgeous Bronze paper and the flourishes really enhance the swirls you see in the patterned paper.  This is going to be a fun card to send to someone just to put a smile on their face.


A very pretty card! Thanks Holly!

Click any of the gold links above for more info or to purchase any of the products  used.

Join Classy Cards 'n Such newsletter to get the latest weekly deals not found elsewhere, new product detail and a one time 20% off your first order!!  The sign up form is on the upper left side of the blog under the pink envelope. 

There are lots of new products in the Classy Cards 'n Such shop over the past week or so!   Be sure to check them all out here.

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...

 
Pin It

1 comment:

joy said...

Oh, Holly, what a pretty card! The colors are so rich & deep. I really like how you have enter twined the vine! Beautiful card!