Monday, December 2, 2013

Classic Holiday Color

Hi, it's Misti!  I have a Christmas card to share with you today. 



I stamped a topiary from Holiday Topiaries by Flourishes onto a piece of white cardstock.  I cut out the image using Spellbinders Labels Twenty Nine, and then colored it in.  It's just my luck to get it crooked or something once it's been colored in!

I used Tim Holtz Distress Markers to color in the image using Barn DoorForest MossVintage Photo and Wild Honey and the Tim Holtz Water Brush.

The designer paper is from the Rejoice Collection pad from Bo Bunny. 

I added some Old Gold - Sheer Asiana ribbon that has just enough of a shimmer to it, to make it very elegant looking!


You card is so pretty! Thanks Misti!

Click any of the gold links above for more info or to purchase any of the products used.

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...

 
Pin It

No comments: