Monday, December 30, 2013

Classy Quills

Hi, it's Joy today, featuring some supplies from Classy Cards 'n Such.

Sometimes I play a game called "make it with what is on my desk". So, here is a card I made with just the supplies I had on my desk. 




The feathers had already been cut with Quills and Ink Pot by Cheery Lynn Designs. I got this die some months ago, and love it so much that I cut out a little pile of them from scrap paper.

The oval background paper is from The Lake House 6.5" x 6.5" paper pad by Kaisercraft.

The large filigree die and oval die are from A2 Filigree Delight from Spellbinders.

The sentiment is from Cast All Your Cares by JustRite. It  was stamped on a little Die Cut from the The Lake House 6.5" x 6.5" paper pad. This 6.5" paper pad has 4 pages of gorgeous die cuts, some with little images.  This pad is usually out on my desk because the papers are so pretty! The layers were popped up with pop-up glue dots.

Recap of Supplies:
Stamp:  Cast All Your Cares - JustRite
Dies:     Quills and Ink Pot - Cheery Lynn Designs
            A2 Filigree Delight - Spellbinders
Paper:  The Lake House 6.5" x 6.5" paper pad - Kaisercraft

Now that my card is made, I'll clean up my desk and put these away for another day. Thanks for looking at my card. Have a HAPPY stamping day!


Love the colors and quills! Classy! Thanks Joy!

Click any of the gold links above for more info or to purchase any of the products Joy used.

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...


  Pin It

No comments: