Monday, December 23, 2013

In Appreciation

Hi everyone!  It's Joy here today!  I needed to make a thank you card for a teacher and needed it quick!  The Spellbinders dies that Classy Cards 'n Such have make it so easy!

For this card, I used the Spellbinders dies called Romantic Rectangles and Decorative Labels Eight. I cut the large Romantic Rectangle, folded it half and layered the Labels Eight on top of it.

The stamp is from the set called Thanks Sentiments from Impression Obsession.

I die cut some of the leaves from Build a Flower #2 from Cheery Lynn Designs, and layered them on top with a brad from my stash.

The Paper is from Lake House 6.5" x 6.5" paper pad from Kaisercraft. Each layer was sponged on the edge with a little ink.



Since this was an odd size card, I made an envelope with my Envelope Punch Board by We R Memory Keepers. It's my favorite tool! When folded, the card measured almost 3 x 3 7/8.  It was easy to look on the punch board guide for the right size of paper needed.  I slipped a gift card inside which fit so nicely inside the folded Rectangle.

This really was an easy, quick gift card and envelope to make.

Recap:

Stamp Set:  Thanks Sentiments
Dies:           Romantic Rectangles
                  Decorative Labels Eight
                  Build a Flower #2
Tools:         Envelope Punch Board
                   
Thanks for looking at my card. Have a HAPPY stamping day!


This is really an eye-catching card, Joy!  Thanks for sharing!

Click any of the gold links above for more info or to purchase any of the products Joy used.

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...

  
Pin It

No comments: