Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Sanded Rustic Wreath

Hi, It's Diane here with you today, singing a little tune in my head! "It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas, everywhere you go".

Now that I have that jingle in your head, take a peek at my Christmas wreath card. Love....love this embossing folder by Spellbinders called Rustic Wreath.



Rustic Wreath may be the name for it, but in my opinion there is nothing rustic about it. I think it is pure elegance and with Christmas fast approaching, a fast, but gorgeous card is the way to go and so easy to mass produce!




I embossed my card on green Coordinations paper and lightly sanded the area around the wreath, and also heavily sanded the wreath itself as I wanted it to stand out.

I added a few red berries  with Red Baby Pearls,  a simple red bow, and this card is all but ready to mail!

I think this would a beautiful card using the Precious Metals Craft Foil by Spellbinders, too! It can't get much easier then this. A beautiful, yet fast card for the busy days ahead!!

A beautiful holiday card! Thanks Diane!

Click any of the gold links above for more info or to purchase any of the products Diane used.

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...



Pin It

No comments: