Friday, December 6, 2013

Simply Feathers

Hi, Joy here, showing a feather card made with supplies from Classy Cards 'n Such.

As I was looking on Pinterest, I began to see a lot of projects made with feathers. So I started looking through the Classy Cards 'n Such items and I found some feather stamps, dies and embossing folders.  Here is a simple and quick card that could be used for a man or woman.

Isn't that embossing folder amazing!  It embosses deeply and the image just pops!

I attached the ribbon as the perfect accent to give separation between the embossing and sentiment.

The feather was stamped then cut out and popped up with pop-up glue dots.

Here is the supply list:

Embossing Folder:  Feathers by Crafts Too! 
Stamp: Bird Song by Sparkle 'n Sprinkle 

Check out all the feathery possibilities at Classy Cards 'n Such. Thank you for looking at my card.


Great card, so clean and easy!  Thanks, Joy!

Click any of the gold links above for more info or to purchase any of the products Joy used. 

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...

Pin It

No comments: