Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Five Minute Card

Diane with you today, on the Classy Cards 'n Such blog! 

Have you ever been in a time crunch for a card?  That is what my card is about today.  Making a card in a mere 5 minutes....no kidding, it can be done!

I designed my card around the paper from Lady Rose 6.5" x 6.5" paper pad from Kaisercraft. All the paper elements used were from the same paper pad.

I cut my card stock base to measure 4 1/2" x 4 1/2", adding a piece of the gorgeous background paper on top from the paper pad.

Next I cut the Cherry Lynn Designs, Italian Flourish Doily DieAfter adhering it down, I popped up the label with Joy! Foam Pads, Small.

This paper pad has four die cut pages in the back, and two embossed pages, which is where I got my label, bird cage, and butterflies from. I fussy cut the two butterflies and birdcage and popped them up.

On the  bird cage, I added the cutest little resin Whimsy Hearts - Peach embellishments.

For those final touches, I added a scrap of a bow, and three White Baby Pearls in the corner for balance, and the card was completed!

The Lady Rose 6.5" x 6.5" paper pad is full of beautiful papers to make many more 5 minute cards similar to this one.

Thanks for visiting with me today....see you again soon!

 

Your card is so pretty and quick too! Thanks Diane!

Click any of the gold links above for more info or to purchase any of the products Diane used.

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...

 
Pin It

2 comments:

cybil said...

So beautiful. I love your site sooo much. You are so talented and creative...Thank you for sharing. Can't wait to see whats next. Cybil L Augusta Ga

Debbie said...

So pretty and so many things to discover on your card!