Friday, March 28, 2014

Rebirth of Spring

Hi Classy Friends! Diane with you today with my mind set on Spring!

I am just beginning to see the tulips and daffodils sprouting up out of the snow. Since I can't see the real thing yet, I thought I would do the next best thing and create a card with Spring in mind. This card came together very quickly, but yet I think it makes quite a statement!


I started my card using Banana Split - Pop Tone 110#  paper for my card base. I used the new, gorgeous Bo Bunny Soft Shades Double-Dot Designs paper. 

I basically just layered my card, starting with the Impression Obsession Twig Wreath. I cut two sets of Memory Box Dancing Tulips which I colored with Copics. I stamped my sentiment on Spellbinders Fancy Tags Three and popped it up using Joy Foam Pads Large.
The butterfly I cut using Joy Butterfly Trio.  To finish my card, I added two Baby Pearls-White.

I hope you have been inspired by some of the products I used today to create your own spring project. Don't forget, CCNS always has a weekly challenge going, we would love for you to join in!


Such a pretty card for someone special! Thanks Diane!

You're invited to Classy Cards 'n Such to see all the amazing products available.

If you like Diane's card, please share it on Facebook, Pinterest, Google+, Instagram...anywhere your crafty friends can be found!   The icons below my signature make it easy to share.

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...

  
Pin It

No comments: