Friday, April 11, 2014

Easter Blessings

Hi, it's Misti with a card to share with you today. Can you believe it's time to be thinking about Easter cards? It just doesn't seem possible to me, this year is flying by so fast!


I used the stamp from the Easter Blessings stamp set by Our Daily Bread.  I colored it in with Tim Holtz Peeled Paint Distress Marker using the Detailed Water Brush. The flowers are white, so I used the Wink of Stella clear glitter pen to give them a little dazzle.

Cut the Floral Ovals die by Spellbinders.  It took the largest one to get the whole image on there.  Don't forget to use the Cuttlehug to get into the intricate places!

Then I took a piece of green cardstock and used the Crafts Too! Scrollworks embossing folder. I put the Eggshell Seam Binding from the top to the bottom of the card. I attached the green cardstock to my white card base.

Then I added some White Baby Pearls to the image panel. Added a few pieces of Joy! Foam Pads to my image panel and attached it to the seam binding.  I made a bow with another piece of seam binding and attached it with a piece of foam.

I hope your Easter is a blessed one!

Your card is cute, clean and classy! Thanks Misti!

Click any of the gold links above for more info or to purchase any of the products used.

If you like Misti's card, please share it on Facebook, Pinterest, Google+, Instagram...anywhere your crafty friends can be found!   The icons below my signature make it easy to share.

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...

 

Pin It

No comments: