Tuesday, June 24, 2014

DESIGN TEAM CALL!!! Sweet Baby

It's time for a Classy Cards Design Team call!!!


 Please be sure to apply if you are interested!!!



Hello friends, today it's Joy posting a card to meet a challenge at Classy Cards 'n Such.  The challenge is to make a baby card.


I cut out 3 bunnies from the die set call Bicycle by Impression Obsession and stamped each bunny with the bunny stamp from the matching set called Riding Pretty by Impression Obsession.

I layered a little strip of paper from The Lake House paper pad by KaiserCraft, and then another little strip of paper that I had embossed with the folder called Dots by Crafts Too.  I colored some Eggshell Seam Binding with a Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pad, made a double bow and attached it to my layers.

I stamped the New Beginnings sentiment from JustRite Stamps near the bottom, and attached the 3 little bunnies with Small Joy Foam Pads.

We would love for you to join us in the challenge. Make your project and link it on Classy Cards 'n Such challenge.  Why not challenge a friend to join you!

Thanks for looking at my card. I hope you have a HAPPY stamping day!


What a sweet card to welcome a newborn! Thanks Joy! 

Click any of the product photos below for more info or to purchase any of the products used.

If you like Joy's card, please share it on Facebook, Pinterest, Google+, Instagram...anywhere your crafty friends can be found!

The icons below my signature make it easy to share.

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...





Pin It

No comments: