Saturday, August 9, 2014

Bookmark and Card

Hello there, today it's Joy and I'm showing you a real QUICK card I made, with some supplies from Classy Cards 'n Such. I'm sending a book to a friend, and thought I'd make a little bookmark to go with it.  Here is the card and bookmark all in one.


I stamped the Damask Treat Bag onto a piece of pink polka dot paper from the Soft Shades Double Dot Designs 6"x6" paper pad by Bo Bunny. I cut an extra 1/4" on the two sides and along the bottom, which I folded over and put 1/4" Scor-Tape onto, and then put that onto the cream/brown colored script paper from the Graphic 45 Botanical Tea paper pad.  This made a little pocket.

I cut along the top part of the Damask Treat Bag so that I could slip the little bookmark right into the little faux bag.

I used a piece of scrap designer paper to stamp the little "Praying for you" sentiment, which is from Ornate Frame Sentiments by Our Daily Bread Designs.  I love this stamp set because it has 21 positive sentiments that just seem to fit in perfectly to so many of my cards. I mounted this on top of a brown piece of card stock and that onto a card base. I guess really I didn't have to this this last step, but wanted to write a few words to let her know how important she is to me.

The name of the book I'm sending her is Orphan Train by Christina Kline - AMAZING read!

Be sure to check out the supplies I used at Classy Cards 'n Such.  Thank you for looking at my card, have a happy stamping day!


There is still time to join or Classy Cards 'n Such weekly challenge. Click here for the challenge details.

We appreciate your sharing our cards and ideas on Facebook, Pinterest, Google+, Instagram...anywhere your crafty friends can be found! The icons below my signature make it easy to share.

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...









Pin It

No comments: